| || |
Fresh leaves, crushed and applied to insect bites, relieve itching and lessens or sometimes prevents formation of welts or sores. The same effect can be had from fresh berries, reconstituted dried berries, or berries preserved in tincture. The decoction relieves skin rashes and heat rash. The crushed leaves have been used to relieve the pain of wasp stings, and no welts formed. A decoction of the leaves may be taken at the onset of infectious diseases, and the course of the disease will be mitigated. It may be taken during cold and flu epidemics as a prophylactic. It has been used to wash arthritic limbs, feverish children, and infected skin wounds; the effect has been strikingly beneficial. The decoction, taken regularly, has been used to regulate blood sugar and control diabetes.
- Pay Mode Terms: L/C (Letter of Credit), D/A (Documents Against Acceptance), D/P (Documents Against Payment), T/T (Bank Transfer)
- Minimum Order Quantity: 200 Kilogram
- Production Capacity: 50000 Kilo
- Delivery Time: within 1 week
- Packaging Details: first packed poly bags & than bulk packing