| || |
Ginger Oil (Steam Distill)
Our expertise in manufacturing and trading Ginger oil, have helped us to meet varied requirements of our clients in Indian and International market. Ginger oil can vary in color from pale yellow to a darker amber color and the viscosity also ranges from medium to watery. Ginger Oil is extracted by steam distillation from the root of the plant. Ginger oil is an used for its antiseptic, aphrodisiac, laxative, stimulant and tonic properties. Ginger essential oil has a spicy and peppery aroma. Ginger Oil is often blended with other essential oils to produce many different mixtures for many different ailments. Ginger works well when blended with atlas cedar wood, blue gum eucalyptus, frankincense, geranium, lemon, lime, Roman chamomile, rose, rosemary, sandalwood and vetiver.
- Pay Mode Terms: L/C (Letter of Credit), D/A (Documents Against Acceptance), D/P (Documents Against Payment), T/T (Bank Transfer)
- Minimum Order Quantity: 25 Kilogram
- Production Capacity: 25000 Kilos
- Delivery Time: within 1 week
- Packaging Details: first packed poly bags & than bulk packing